1.2
Turnaround Time

I attempted to order their Unicorns vs Mermaids highlighting palette on 07/18/2017.I received an email acknowledging the order.

Then... radio silence. Eight days later, I sent an email under their "Contact Us" section (red flag: no number to contact). I asked where my shipment was.

I was notified that the company allegedly only works on week days and that the parcel was due to ship that Friday, July 28. More radio silence. Obviously no tracking number sent. I contacted their "customer service" again on 08/04 to notify them I had yet to receive a package OR tracking number.

The (presumed) owner sent an email apologizing and stating she would send an additional kit for my troubles. I thanked her for this, but stated I was looking for signs of a tracking number. She assured me one would come. By August 13, I emailed demanding a full refund.

The owner alleges said refund is on its way, but may take 7-10 days to clear. I informed her I would dispute the charge if it were not refunded to my account by Tuesday, August 22. Never mind that this should have been refunded weeks ago when it was clear a package never shipped. My advice: stay clear of this supposed company.

They delete all comments on their IG page pertaining to shipping questions (from simple "when do items normally ship?" to more accusatory inquiries), so everything seems hunky dory on their IG community.They state they do this for "privacy" issues, but it's clearly, as judging from the comments here, a means to keep new potential buyers in the dark over their shady practices.

Review about: Tooth And Nail Cosmetics Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Tooth And Nail Cosmetics?

Comments

She should be shut down hannah is self centered and a crooked and I sadly know her personally and have despised her since we met. (Family by marriage)

Well, shock of all shocks, the lying Hannah Foote (contact person for this alleged company and also presumed owner) lied once more and never sent the refund back to my credit card. I disputed the claim and my Bank took care of it.

Do NOT purchase from this "company." All they do is take your money and the authorities should truly be alerted to their illegal practices.

I have been having the same issue and same responses from seller.I ordered on 7-18 and still nothing.

I ordered something from Malaysia the same day and I got that last week. I filed a claim on PayPal but have to wait until 8-22 for seller to respond but she hasn't yet.

She says only work on business days yet she's constantly posting about new products on Instagram?????I better get a refund from this claim!