The first order I ever placed with Tooth & Nail Cosmetics was an absolute nightmare. It took forever to receive the products and when I did half of them where smashed because they were not protected properly.

The owner apologized and offered to send me a free product to make up for all the trouble. Even though it was a less than idea experience, I did really like the highlighters I purchased and I loved that they offered some really unique shades so I placed a second and larger order. Big mistake. That was two months ago.

The owner swore she shipped my owner but can't find proof. I am a blogger and I love featuring small businesses/indie brands so I had been looking forward to showing off the products and hopefully giving them some love but now I can't as it would go against my conscience. I really tried to like them and I gave them opportunity after opportunity to make it right. Again, I know that they are a small business but holy smokes, get more organized and answer your darn emails!

Its ridiculous. I do find comfort in knowing that I am not the only one. At least I know its not personal.

They are jerks to everyone. They either need to get on the horse and send me my products or give me my $60 back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tooth And Nail Cosmetics Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 20, 2017.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1304518

Here I am a month later and STILL have ZERO products. I am BEYOND pissed.

It takes all I have in me not to type in all caps because that is how pissed off I am and I want to go on every form of social media and put them on blast. This is beyond unacceptable.